Wednesday, August 24, 2011

blogging on weekends only now...

I've been taking it kind of slowly on my berrysprite stuff while I try to get my *ish together (not sure how long more it will take... I'll be honest with you, it's already been a long coupla years); you might have noticed that I have tended to be very quiet on the blog/ facebook/ shop update stuff lately? I'm sorry! I've got a lot of stuff going on right now. So I just thought I'd let everyone who still reads my blog, I'll only be updating my blog posts on the weekend (that way you don't have to keep checking if you're not up on the RSS stuff... I certainly am not!) Not a vacation per se, more like a cooling of my jets. Thanks so much for your continued patience and hearts, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is really cute--it's fun to follow it! Looking forward to hearing from you when you have time and interest! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...