Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spoonflower Kawaii contest... vote for me!


Yay for the Spoonflower kawaii contest!!!! There are LOTS of really cute fabrics, so it may be hard for me to win. I entered my "yummy foods" fabric design, which I've edited so that the colors pop a little more, and there's less yellow. If you like this design, please consider voting for me: you can vote here! Every vote is much appreciated :D ... I've entered a couple of these contests before, and I did really well too (thanks to you lovely voters!) But wouldn't it be awesome if I won the kawaii contest... then I'd be bonafide!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I voted this morning without knowing this patterns was yours! I hope you'll win! Your design is SUPER CUTE! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for ya' -- It's an awesome wicked kawaii cute design! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I VOTED FOR YOU!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...