Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still waiting....

Thanks so much for all the well wishes on the property search guys... we actually put in an offer for a piece and now we are just waiting for the seller to counter/ accept; I can hardly wait! It's only been one day since we made the offer, but it feels like much, much longer! I don't want to jinx it, so I'll just leave it at that for now; but I promise there's a great story behind it :D



To take my mind of the anticipation, I doodled a bit with the idea that I would color it in with my new crayola colored pencils. I don't know about you guys, but I can't resist markers, pens, erasers and cute books/ notepads... Having Target in Hawai`i now is killing me (have you seen some of their cute notebooks? They're designs are really great!) Drawing this fish made me think of an idea for an amigurumi series... to be started whenever I get the chance!

3 comments:

  1. ps, I can always count on your blog for a lovely, colorful picture to brighten up the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... I haven't seen those colored pencils yet!!! Time to go to my local Target!!!!

    And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of those Crayolas and I LOVE them! I'll keep my fingers crossed on the property. Waiting for things is the worst!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...