Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love smiling faces!



Check out these cute containers I got from Borders while I was in DC... a tin and a water bottle! Who would have thought a book store could be a purveyor of kawaii. I love them so; when I saw them I scooped them up right away! Lucky thing they were on clearance (I think these designs might be a little old so it may be really hard to find now), I probably would have payed full price for them if they hadn't been!


It's actually a coincidence that I found these containers which featured yummy foods with smiling faces; one of my new fabric designs plays off the same idea :D

9 comments:

  1. Ah, so you discovered the magic of Paperchase! LOL

    Your new fabric design is awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your fabric would be the CUTEST lunchbag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! those little smiley faces are sooo cute but not as cute as yours. your design is UBER cute!!i saw your post and went down to my local borders p.s. long story short: no sale regular price on whatever they had left.:O( WAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww i love paperchase too! I have the smiling face stickers and pencil case. :) I think your design is so much cuter though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i think itz kinda cool !!and awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute i used some of these to deco my shirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg i just love these things theyre so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can cuteness kill you????? Cuz I'd be dead right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...