Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Look what I found!


This is a great yarn store I found in Eastern Market in DC (yep, put me anywhere in the world and I'll find yarn!) I had looked up this store on the internet, and had resigned myself to not going to it because I thought it was too far away from a metro. However, I was walking around Eastern Market (i.e. getting lost) and I accidentally stumbled upon the store... I nearly died and went to yarn heaven! The store is Stitch DC, and I believe there are three branches; you can visit their blog for store locations, hours, etc... they even have FREE patterns for knit and crochet! They are a bit expensive, but they have some really nice, luxury yarns. I got two skeins, and I can't wait to go and get more... I just have to consider paying for them! I couldn't take a picture of my yarn yet, because my room is a cave. Anyway, more adventures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! Glad you're having a great time :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...