Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New zippered pouches!




Just a bit after Christmas I was able to make a TON of zippered pouches, mostly using uber cute fabric that I haven't yet had in my shop; I'd been hoarding a great majority of these fabrics just waiting for a bit of time to make them into something and Christmas vacation was perfect! I've made about 50 pouches, give or take a few; it took me the better half of 3 days to cut, interface, sew, trim, turn and make zipper pulls for these pouches, but I think it was well worth it! Isn't the picture funny? The ruler is for drama! My favorites are some of the ones made out of lecien caramel town fabric... so cute! They'll trickle into my store slowly, probably throughout the semester! Off to work on a new amigurumi now (hint: she's going to come with cookies!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been a very busy bee judging from that stack of zippered pouches! They look amazing! I love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are absolutely adorable! I need to start making some more pouches. I have sooo much fabric to use up hehe

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you make a lot of these. I got a sewing machine for x-mas last year but have not been able to use it. I think I might try to make one of these when I do get a place to have my sewing machine :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...