Monday, October 27, 2008

About Berrysprite and me

amigurumi+ more, huzzah! Berrysprite is for people who love smiling faces and bright colors; we specialize in unique, handmade kawaii items; from amigurumi to pouches and buttons!


Aloha! My name is Holly and I am the girl behind berrysprite; I do everything! From designing, crocheting and sewing, to photographing, packaging and shipping orders, I'm the one who makes sure every creation is treated with love. Let me tell you a bit about berrysprite (and then a bit about myself!):
  • I started berrysprite on etsy in 2006 as a hobby, but I have since become addicted to making cute things of all shapes, sizes and types! I also love being able to send happiness in a package to people all around the world; making friends through berrysprite is what helps me to keep creating and smiling! I've also found that in 3+ years of berrysprite I've learned a great deal about making amigurumi and crafting/selling in general, and I love helping others.
  • I am an island girl, born and raised in Hawai`i; I hope never ever to leave! I am currently based in Honolulu, and I'm 25 years old (I can rent cars!). Although I love crafting, I don't do it full time; I'm actually a graduate student in History at UH Manoa. I love many things, including: crocheting, sewing, rolling around on the ground, Japanese kawaii items (of course), being in nature, traveling, sleeping, rain, cartoons, and my three lovebirds. I've found a true passion in amigurumi-making; from my very first mushroom (which was more like a lumpy lollipop) to my current repertoire of mushrooms (much cuter), octopi, bears, bunnies, otters, flowers, jellyfish, pudding, cats, strawberries, eggplants, tangerines and cuppncakes... just to name a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...