Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Passing time

It has been so hot! I saw on the news the other day that it hit 90 degrees (farenheit) and that it has hit 90 more times this year than any other year since 1995. It's the kind of hot where you can see the air sizzling in front of you at 8:30 in the morning. It's the kind of hot where lying completely still gets you as sweaty as it would if you were running around outside in the winter. It's the kind of hot where you can only wear your hair in two french braids (to keep all the fuzzies out of your face), not a ponytail, and not a bun (because your head is already sore from you wearing your hair in a bun all the time anyway) and definitely not down! Ladies with a lot of hair, you get where I'm coming from! Mine is thick thick thick and wavy; one of my braids is probably as much hair as a normal person has on their entire head, and if I were to cut it really short it would become a little Polynesian afro (haha!)

What to do when it is so hot? Well I'm too busy to go to the beach so I've been stuck in my room with the fan on doing this:

Homework: read this book and write a critical analysis;




Procrastinating on writing by watching this: (I realize I miss Owen Wilson);



PS >__< check out my new panda at the bottom of my blog; if you expand your page and then click on the more button, you can feed him some bamboo... you have my permission to feed him all you want, hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have thick hair. But of course, I'm sure the grass is always greener on the other side. :)

    I love your pet Panda!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...